Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ben Flippo Senior Session

I was so excited when Ben's Mom contacted me about doing his environmentals.  I've been wanting to do some senior sessions, and it just happened to work out that I could get him in right away!  Ben is an awesome football player!  He actually got player of the week for the Central game against West Limestone last Friday!  Go Ben!  I had a ball with Ben and his Mom during his session!  It's so nice to photograph guys that actually don't mind having their picture taken ;-)







So Ben totally ROCKED his session!  Don't ya think?! :-)
Love me some football and boys from the South!

I caught this as we were walking around downtown Florence during this session... I thought it was so sweet!

You can definitely tell Deanna is an awesome Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment