Monday, August 22, 2011

My HOT husband ;-)

I've been asking my husband to let me take some photos of him with his motorcycle for AWHILE now!  Like most men, he absolutely HATES having his picture taken.  Which I've never understood, because he is very photogenic.

  Friday, while we were out on one of our little excursions, we came across what we thought would be the perfect spot in downtown, Tuscumbia.  So Saturday, we planned on going back to Tuscumbia, and I had a few other spots in mind as well.  Well we pull up to the "perfect spot" and it is locked where we can't get to it.  Luckily I have been out wandering around on my lunch break in downtown Florence a few days and had a backup plan. 

I love the way these turned out!  I'm hoping we can go back to Tuscumbia and make some more very soon though (maybe after it cools off a bit!)








I am one very lucky lady!  We had a ball doing this and if you know my husband, you can probably imagine some of the poses he was striking for me, LOL!  Rosie's Cantina probably got a hilarious show out their side windows. ;-)  But his humor and not caring what anyone else thinks about what he is doing is one of the many things I love about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment