Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brown Maternity Session Saturday June 11, 2011 Moulton, AL

I had the honor of photographing this beautiful couple (Keith & Shalana) this past Saturday, and well... what can I say, I've had a really hard time picking through their photos for the ones I wanted to edit because they are all so wonderful.  I mean really, these guys apparently do not take bad pics!  I had a great time with them (even though by the time we were finishing up we were about to melt in this Alabama Summer heat, but hey, you would never know from their photos!) 
Shalana is 9 months pregnant!  That's right, she is due in about a week or so!  You would never guess by looking at her though, this gorgeous Mommy is ALL belly!  This couple was so sweet!  It's wonderful to see that much love still present for one another  after 10 years of marriage.  I look forward to seeing what their sweet baby girl, Kennedy Isabella Brown (lovin' that name), looks like.  With parents like these, there's no doubt she will be a stunner!  Congratulations Mom & Dad, and Shalana may you be blessed with an easy delivery!  Thank you for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives! 

Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment